Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Danchi Otto ~Anata no Danna, Netorimasu~ (PC) Walkthrough

Continuing with the quest of emptying my hard disk! Another doujin game that is voiced (!!!), made by BL Japan.

Fairly short, it only took me one day and the quality is not bad. Try it if you have time to kill.

background on sky with japanese writings

Table of Content
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFOREWHEN AND AFTER PLAYING THE GAME

-STORYLINE-
Help Naoyuki, who is on the quest of stealing husbands in the apartment he's living.

-BEFORE-
You are playing as Mukai Naoyuki (voiced by someone named Oukubo Takashi), an openly gay young man who is searching for love (for husbands). Have 9 endings, 3 for Higashiyama, 3 for Minamida and 4 for Nishikawa.

And there are only two options to choose from so it's not hard.

-WHEN-
You will have this choice:

MENU SELECT CHARACTER

It's your target. From your left; Higashiyama, middle; Nishikawa, right Minamida. Nishikawa will be unlocked after playing Higashiyama and Minamida.

-AFTER-
Obtain at least one good end you'll unlock an extra:

WINDOWS TO THE MEnu

A touching game! Not a game, but you can touch the characters and they will let out moans and groans and pants~
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Higashiyama Yoshiki (voiced by someone named Benny Yukihide)
Back to top ↑

Likes to buy women items. Probably roleplay as one. Who knows? Have 1 other end, 1 bad end and 1 good end.

left, up, down
good end- together with higashiyama

left, up, up
end- tell higashiyama to follow his dream, somehow together with kitamura

left, down, up
bad end-  become’s higashiyama’s pet
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Minamida Youichi (voiced by someone named Kyotsuki Akira)

SM fan. Have a membership of an SM club. Have 1 other end, 1 bad end and 1 good end.

right, up, up
end- minamida didn’t have the guts to do with naoyuki, went away

right, up, down
bad end- forced to live in SM life

right, down, up
good end- together with minamida
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nishikawa Minoru (voiced by someone named Takaido George)

Likes to cook. Have a bad relationship with his wife. Have 1 other end, 1 bad end and 1 good end.

middle, up, down
end- nishikawa sets a journey to find his father

middle, down, down
bad end- nishikawa snapped and then kill naoyuki

middle, down, up
good end- together with nishikawa
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Screenshots of Glory!!

man standing outside
"I too want to feel love." 
And now it's your quest to find sugar daddy.

two men standing outside
"How do you look at it, I'm the type of getting attacked." 
One thing that I like in this game is EVERYONE IS BEING HONEST TO THEIR FEELINGS.

Oh, and that guy is Kitamura Taisuke (voiced by someone named Hashizume Tooru), the guy who is constantly pursuing into Naoyuki.

wooden house at field
"We've arrived. Welcome, to my villa." 
I--- ok considering this is a doujin game but... I'm fairly shocked lol

two men in a closet
"My heart throbbed looking at that face." 
Adorableeeee.

two men in a city
"I don't want to go to the shop. Maybe we should find a hotel somewhere. We can... enjoy it until morning..." 
See? They say it with their consent.

two men at a supermarket
 "There's always a man who likes man, I think so."
Such as you, dear sir?

"I don't really get it myself. Back then, I too love someone who is a man." 

The question is... is it his father?

two dude in an apartment
"It's your father whom I loved." 
I KNEW IT.

man pointing to the screen
 (I have taken an interest in husbands in blue eyes in America.)
Oh just keep it into your pants.

And that's it! Thank you for reading this fairly short walkthrough. Now let's go to another short game.... how do you like them red?

4 comments:

  1. Hi~~ so may i ask you a few questions that are not related to this game.....i just want to ask you something~ XDD.so i saw your photo....OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG~! you are.a malaysian right?? OMGGGGG i am so so so damn surprised about this!! i mean,look at the way you speak (or type?)!! i seriously thought you were a foreigner for quite a long time.....so so so happy to see such a hardcore fujoshi like you in malaysia!! <3 !!! i am even surprised that you are a malay girl!! not to sound offense but most malay girls are into kpop stuff(not that i dint like kpop either) you are such a huge huge huge huge fan of yaoi!! love you so much!! so may i ask you a few personal question? where are you from?btw i am a selangorian~~i saw that you answer every question that is being asked,you are so friendly....so now i am just trying out my luck!! hope you can answer me~are you a student? or?? i cant play bl games on my computer as my compuuter are next to my bro's computer,i cant play bl games infront of him.....*sigh*....anyway~if you dont wish to answer my personal question, its fine~ but i really hope you answer me!! your english are awesome !! and you are so humourous!! love the way you comment on the picture~! thanks for taking your time to read this...<3 !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every words that you typed made me flattered and I don't know how to answer it properly but I'll try my best to do so u////u

      Yes I'm a Malaysia, a Selangorian and a studdent (HAAAAIII) but you praised me too much my English is not that good it's mediocre.

      (thank you for thinking me as a foreigner, much honor wow so english lol)

      I did once try to do Kpop but it felt too much so I just stick into the one I feel belong, the fujoshi life. Fujoshi since 2011 yo B)

      Hahaha I know how you feel. You see currently I'm staying with my roommates, she didn't know what I play, I just told her I play a novel with pictures and musics (besides Assassin's Creed series and RPG horror games) so when I reach the H-scenes I stopped the game and continue to play it in the middle of the night from 12 until 4

      (sacrifice have to be done, my special feature is panda eyes xD)

      I'm funny and friendly? Honey if you see me in real life you thought you're talking to a walking wall with glasses fixed in it with a bag full of nerd buttons xD

      Thank you for taking your time reading this fangirl-infused blog! It's refreshing to know someone else like this blog besides me, I'm #1 fan of my blog lol I love everyone commenting in this blog so I try to reply every one of them, it keeps the connections between the readers and the blogger.

      I hope I answered every questions you asked. Feel free to comment anytime! Thank you once again ❤

      Delete
  2. I love your site,It helps me a lot :)
    Are you going to do a Tokyo Onmyouji walkthrough soon? Because I am playing it and I don't undestand how to play and the Japanese guide is confusing to me X__________X Thanks you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! (〃▽〃)

      Yeah of course! I've had enough of the mild scene and since my semester break is around of the corner so it's a good preparation for the hotness all day long.

      MAY HERE I COME

      Delete