Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Rakka Ten 2 (PC) Walkthrough

Continue from Rakka Ten, it's Rakka Ten 2. I wonder what's their "Falling Point"? Warning: very glitchy.

kawamura and moriya standing

STORYLINE

In this game you'll be reading in Kawamura and Moriya's point of view; Kawamura as the prologue and Moriya as the epilogue.

First starting the game allows you to read Kawamura's, then after finishing it you'll unlock Moriya's.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kawamura Naoto's POV:

He tells you that he's a victim of bullying case, to the point of wanting to commit suicide.

kawamura bullied
Of all the bullying methods, I hate "this" one. That is, sexual bullying. 

PLEASE SAVE THIS PURE SOUL.


But everything starts to change when he heard Ishida Kazuma's name from his cousin, Tomoaki.

black screen with text
I first heard Ishida-kun's name in the first year, where Tomoaki was talking about his new friend.

dyed in ishida's colours
My high school life dyed with Ishida-kun's colours.

Things not going well as Ishida is dating someone. Heartbroken, Kawamura once again try to commit suicide, by going to his favourite place; the rooftop.

kawamura glancing up
Maybe I could become the ghost in the urban legend. That way he can see me.

HOW TWISTED ARE YOU SIR

smile in the darkness
I forgot how painful it is. I don't see anything else. I only see Ishida-kun's face. I unintentionally smiled.

black screen with hope message
With your gaze only, I can fly to heaven. 

"Falling Point" in Kawamura is probably "fall in love".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moriya Tomoaki's POV:

He tells you how Naoto is head over heels with Ishida to the point of being a stalker. Also, he's secretly liking Ishida.

two school boys
A strong and proud smile. But there'll be a point where Ishida'll become weak... I wonder how cute his face will be. Just imagining it makes my heart throbbed. My penis is erecting.

o.O sadistic af

After the death of Naoto, Ishida is being hunted with the ghost, which irritating Moriya.

shot of legs at the ground
Right now Ishida is being captivated with Naoto's phantom.

At the roof, after confessing to Ishida, he's being called as disgusting.which resulting into Moriya pushing him off the rail.

close eye shot of dark skinned man
This is not good. He's being poisoned. Just forget about Naoto already. I love you more than him.

Ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma... Madness

man siding right with white background
 Ishida. Please be reborn faster. I will wait for you.

And then after he says that it is hinted that he goes to the hospital while singing Happy Birthday.

wishing for true restart
This will be our new beginning. 

"Falling Point" of Moriya is probably "falling out of order".

three boys smiling

That's the end! Rakka Ten and Rakka Ten 2 is available for download at the official site of LOVEANDES.

If you look at my Games/Tutorial/Status page, almost a quarter of doujin games have been settled! Man I can't wait to play those highly requested games walkthrough, but you know how I roll. Need to clean up the hard disk. Just another quarter...

8 comments:

  1. That's crazy how it reminded me of LOVEANDES style, if only I was fluent in Japanese...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you mean by that? This game is made by LOVEANDES.

      Delete
    2. Oh yeah, I was curious about that game because it reminded me of LOVEANDES then I realized it was LOVEANDES XD
      Their games are so charming to my eyes~

      Delete
    3. Lolol you're so passionate about LOVEANDES xD makes me excited for their new game ^^

      Delete
  2. Hi, there. Would you mind sharing Rakka ten 2 file with me? LOVEANDES has discontinued to share the file and I really want to play :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no really??? Daaamn and I no longer keeping Rakka Ten files after I finish with the game tho...

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your reply. Yes, I just noticed yesterday that the file is no longer available which is so SAD :'(

      Delete
    3. I'm sorry I can't share with you the game files :(

      Delete